Orange County Violent Crimes Attorney
If you are convicted of a crime of violence in California, the penalty will probably be harsh because violent crimes so often end in injuries or death. A violent crime is any crime where violence is used or threatened against a victim. Violent crimes can be committed with or without weapons. In southern California, if you’re accused of any of these crimes, call experienced Orange County violent crimes attorney Simon Budhwani, Esq. in Orange County – as quickly as possible – and obtain the skilled defense representation you’re going to need:
– arson (California Penal Codes 451 and 452)
– assault and battery (California Penal Codes 240, 242, and 243)
– armed robbery (California Penal Code 211)
– domestic violence (California Penal Codes 273.5, 243(e)(1), 273(d), and 422)
– criminal threats (California Penal Code 422)
– driving-related offenses including hit-and-run and vehicular manslaughter (California Vehicle Codes 20001 and 20002 and California Penal Code 192(c))
MR. BUDHWANI WILL FIGHT FOR YOU
Most violent crimes are “strike” crimes under California’s Three Strikes Law, and conviction on a third strike charge can mean 25 years-to-life in prison. Don’t let your career be destroyed; don’t let your future be devastated. Selecting the right Orange County violent crimes attorney really can make the difference. Mr. Budhwani is ready to represent you. Every client is treated with complete professional courtesy and respect. Our attorneys bring extraordinary legal skills and a reputation for tenacious, dedicated defense representation to every case. We fight hard for the justice you deserve.
ARRANGE A CONSULTATION
In violent crime cases, you’ll need an experienced attorney who has helped others in similar circumstances. Now or in the future, if you are accused of a violent crime in southern California, whether or not you are guilty, you’ll need to consult with, experienced Orange County violent crimes attorney, Simon Budhwani, Esq. immediately. Call Mr. Budhwani promptly at 714-249-2788 or email us at: email@example.com.